Your Path to Interfaith Ministry
It’s no mistake that you are reading this right now. The universe will open up new opportunities when the time is right. There has never been a better time like the present to commence a rewarding study path to learn more about spirituality for your own personal development through our wisdom teachings, or to follow a calling to serve others in the community.
However if you are already on the spiritual path, and you feel the calling to Interfaith Ministry, we have two study pathways, with both leading to ordination as an Earth Spiritualist Interfaith Minister.
Our interfaith Ministers have been called to us from all walks of life, and with a diverse range of experience across all of the caring and helping professions including teachers, ex-pastors and theologians, natural & holistic therapists, nurses and social care professionals, meditation, mindfulness and yoga teachers and more.
What they all share is a reverent spiritual connection to nature, the Earth, Irish culture and traditions and a calling to teach and/or work in service for the good of the community.
Our Ministers work in the community however they are called to serve. Their roles may include:
- Teaching Inner Self Meditation (ISM)© for stress reduction, health & wellbeing.
- Holding regular spiritual service at a place of worship.
- Spiritual healing, energy healing.
- Life coach ministry – inspiring positive change and personal development
- Facilitating inspiring study groups to teach our 6 Principles of Daily Life as a personal & spiritual development path to inner peace
- Teaching the spirituality of Yoga as a form of Earth Spirituality
- Facilitation of inspiring mens or womens circles, to inspire participanst with the confidence to believe in themselves and achieve their goals & dreams.
- Spiritual & Holstic Retreats throughout the year
- Working on our community kindness projects as a team
- Working on community kindness projects of their own creationg, with our support
- Volunteering in their local community and more.
Our spiritual centre and headquarters is in Cork City. With more centres opening nationally to suit ongoing demand. Our Ministers also enjoy serving as volunteers in their local community through their own community kindness intitiatives.
Our Ministers are not required to wear vestments or robes unless they wish to do so of their own choice, for example special celebrations and/or official occasions. They may wear an interfaith stole of their own choice during their spiritual service, and while conducting ceremonies if requested by the couple and/or the family.
Like our Ministers, our Ceremony Officiants conduct ceremonial duties nationwide as they are called, community kindness projects and other voluntary work in their local community of their own choice. Our Ministers and Officiants conduct a range of inclusive and non-denominational ceremonies for people of all faiths or none, to commemorate all of life’s sacred moments including marriages, wedding blessings, baby naming, funeral and memorial service, along with cultural events at certain times of the year..
Training as an Interfaith Ceremony Officiant or Interfaith Minister
If you would like to find out more about our Ministry training program, including how to register your interest, please refer to our “Vocation” page.
713 total views, 1 views today