Your Path to Holistic Ministry
The consciousness of the world is forever evolving. People face the challenges of modern life in many ways. Caring individuals with a desire to serve in their community are a blessing to those they serve.
Holistic Ministry is a living embodiment of the Spiritual Laws manifested from the Divine source. The fundamental law is Kindness. What it means to be a conscious being is a fascinating subject with many diverse pathways and callings to follow.
There has never been a better time like the present to commence a rewarding study path and journey to inner peace tranquility and a rewarding life. For your own personal development, or to assist others on their journey through life through the many faces of Holistic Ministry.
If you are already on a spiritual path, and you feel the calling to Holistic Ministry, we have two study pathways, with both leading to ordination as a Holistic Minister.
Our Holistic Ministers are also Celebrants of Life ceremonies. They are also modern Spiritual teachers and healers, called to us from all walks of life. With a diverse range of experience across all of the caring and helping professions including teachers, ex-pastors and theologians, natural & holistic therapists, nurses and social care professionals, meditation, mindfulness and yoga teachers and more.
What they all share is a reverent spiritual connection to nature, the Earth, Irish culture and traditions and a calling to teach and/or work in service for the good of the community.
Our Celebrants assist our Ministers with ceremonial duties, and like our Ministers are respected members of their local community, who do a lot more than conduct beautiful ceremonies. Through the kindness of their hearts they also give their time where possible to assist with community projects of their own choice and sometimes community kindness projects of their own creation.
Like our Ministers, our Celebrants conduct a range of inclusive and non-denominational ceremonies for people of all faiths or none, to commemorate all of life’s sacred moments including marriages, wedding blessings, baby naming, funeral and memorial service, along with cultural events at certain times of the year..
Our Ministers & Celebrants work in their community however they are called to serve, in any way they choose. Their roles may include (but not limited to)
- Teaching Inner Self Meditation (ISM)© for stress reduction, health & wellbeing.
- Spiritual healing, energy healing, and any recognised natural therapy*.
- Life coach ministry – inspiring positive change and personal development
- Facilitating inspiring study groups to teach our 6 Principles of Daily Life as a personal & spiritual development path to inner peace
- Natural therapies and/or spiritual teachings of their own expertise & choosing
- Teaching the spirituality of Yoga and Naturality, the Spirituality of nature
- Facilitation of inspiring mens or womens circles, to inspire participants with the confidence to believe in themselves and achieve their goals & dreams.
- Spiritual & Holstic Retreats throughout the year
- Working on our community kindness projects as a team or projects of their own creation, with our support.
- Volunteering in their local community however they wish, and more.
Our Spirituality Centre is in the heart of Cork City. Our Ministers also enjoy serving as volunteers in their local community as they wish, and also through their own community kindness intitiatives.
Our Ministers are not required to wear vestments or robes unless they wish to do so of their own choice, for example special celebrations and/or official occasions.
Our Ministry & Celebrancy Training in Ireland
- APPLICATIONS FOR 2022 ARE NOW OPEN
We have several pathways of study for those who are accepted to study with us. Our inspiring Diploma of Holistic Ministry includes Certificates in Celebrancy, Spirituality, Teaching Meditation and more. If you would like to register your interest, please refer to our “Vocation” page.
Diversity & Equity
We welcome those from all walks of life to join us. Previous experience in Ministry or Celebrancy is not necessary.
Recognised Natural Therapies
*Recognised natural therapies = recognised as a valid therapy to assist with certain health conditions. Recognised therapies are those where there is sufficient evidence to demonstrate that the therapy is effective.
1,364 total views, 1 views today