Your Pathway to Holistic Ministry
It’s no mistake that you are reading this right now. The universe will open up new opportunities when the time is right. There has never been a better time like the present to commence a rewarding study path to learn more about spirituality for your own personal development through our wisdom teachings, or to follow a calling to serve others in the community.
However if you are already on a spiritual path, and you feel the calling to Holistic Ministry, we have two study pathways, with both leading to ordination as a non-denominational Holistic Minister.
Our training is world-class and is delivered both online and in person. As Authorised Training Providers of Dally Messenger III’s International College of Celebrancy in Melbourne, Australia our Celebrancy and Holistic Ministry training is double-certified, which means you receive a Diploma certificate from ICC in Australia, and a Diploma Certificate from us here at Earth Spiritualist Foundation.
Our celebrancy & holistic ministry training is internationally recognised as being among the best in the world.
Our Holistic Celebrants
Our Celebrants are respected members of their local community, who do way more than conduct beautiful ceremonies as required by members of the public. Through the kindness of their hearts they also give their time where possible to assist with community projects of their own choice and sometimes community kindness projects of their own creation!
Like our Holistic Ministers, they conduct a range of inclusive and non-denominational ceremonies for people of all faiths or none, to commemorate all of life’s sacred moments including marriages, wedding blessings, baby naming, funeral and memorial service, along with cultural events at certain times of the year..
Our Holistic Ministers
Our Holistic Ministers are Celebrants who have completed further training in Holistic Ministry. They are modern Spiritual teachers and healers, and like our Celebrants they have been called to us from all walks of life. With a diverse range of experience across all of the caring and helping professions including teachers, ex-pastors and theologians, natural & holistic therapists, nurses and social care professionals, meditation, mindfulness and yoga teachers and more.
What they all share is a reverent spiritual connection to nature, the Earth, Irish culture and traditions and a calling to teach and/or work in service for the good of the community.
Our Holistic Celebrants & Ministers work in their community however they are called to serve, in any way they choose. Their roles may include (but not limited to)
- Teaching Inner Self Meditation (ISM)© for stress reduction, health & wellbeing.
- Spiritual healing, energy healing, and any recognised natural therapy*.
- Life coach ministry – inspiring positive change and personal development
- Facilitating inspiring study groups to teach our 6 Principles of Daily Life as a personal & spiritual development path to inner peace
- Natural therapies and/or spiritual teachings of their own expertise & choosing
- Teaching the spirituality of Yoga and Naturality, the Spirituality of nature
- Facilitation of inspiring mens or womens circles, to inspire participants with the confidence to believe in themselves and achieve their goals & dreams.
- Spiritual & Holstic Retreats throughout the year
- Working on our community kindness projects as a team or projects of their own creation, with our support.
- Volunteering in their local community however they wish, and more.
Our spiritual centre and headquarters is in Cork City. With more centres opening nationally to suit ongoing demand. Our Ministers also enjoy serving as volunteers in their local community through their own community kindness intitiatives.
Our Ministers are not required to wear vestments or robes unless they wish to do so of their own choice, for example special celebrations and/or official occasions. They may wear an interfaith stole of their own choice during their spiritual service, and while conducting ceremonies if requested by the couple and/or the family.
Training as a Celebrant & Officiant or Holistic Minister
- APPLICATIONS FOR 2021 ARE NOW OPEN
If you would like to find out more about our Celebrancy & Ministry training program, including how to register your interest, please refer to our “Vocation” page.
Recognised Natural Therapies
*Recognised natural therapies = recognised as a valid therapy for the treatment of certain health conditions. There should be evidence that the therapy is effective at assisting with certain health conditions.
866 total views, 1 views today