A Rewarding Study Path
Thank-you for your interest in training with us. There is a reason you are here , perhaps you have felt a calling of service to others in the community, or to learn more about spirituality for your own personal development, or perhaps you are already a teacher, a nurse, a mother, a father, an aunt, an uncle, a sister or a brother, you may already be a spiritual teacher of Yoga & meditation, or an energy therapist or spiritual healer seeking to further your soul’s desire to help others in your community.
Whatever your reason for reading this page, it’s no mistake you are here right now.
Our mission is to assist those who are drawn to this work through their heart’s Divine calling to serve the community, who wish to join us and be part of something special for the community.
Your Pathway to Holistic Ministry
We strive to create Holistic & Spiritual leaders who love to inspire, empower and encourage positive change within their local community. Those who are accepted into our training will be on the path firstly to Clergy membership as a Ceremony Officiant which provides them with an optional pathway to further study in Interfaith Ministry, and ordination as an Earth Spiritualist Interfaith Minister.
Essential attributes required to join our Clergy team include a proven track record of outstanding community kindness, a reverent human spiritual connection to nature, the Earth and all living things, a love of Irish culture and traditions and a calling to teach and/or work in service for the community in which ever way you choose.
We have two study options, leading to ordination as an Earth Spiritualist Interfaith Minister.
- Certificate of Marriage Celebrancy – 6 months part time. blended study mode: both in person and via video conference and home study. This course is also certified by Dally Messenger III and the International College of Celebrancy in Australia, who are world-recognised for excellence.
- Diploma in Ceremonial Studies – 12 months part time – blended study mode: both in person and via video conference and home study. This course is also certified by Dally Messenger III and the International College of Celebrancy in Australia, who are world-recognised for excellence.
- Diploma in Holistic Ministry – additional 18 months part time, total 2.5 years. Blended study mode: both in person and via video conference on Zoom, home study and a final in person spiritual retreat – pathway to ordination as an Earth Spiritualist Interfaith Minister.
Our training is scheduled on demand, in study groups of 6. Expressions of Interest are always open, and training commences once a sufficient number of interest is received (and applicants are accepted) for training to proceed.
Those who are genuinely called to join us, won’t find this as a problem as they will realise that life is always about perfect timing and synchronicity. They know that things that are meant to happen, will always happen at exactly the right time they are meant to and waiting for sufficient numbers for a study group to commence is all part of the journey.
On completion of our 6 months training in marriage celebrancy, those who have demonstrated to be of suitable character are invited for ordination as a Holistic Celebrant, and are eligible to enrol in further study to complete their Advanced Diploma and Holistic Ministry training if they feel the calling.
You will be advised of the foreseeable demand in your area prior to the commencement of training.
If you have existing qualifications as a spiritual teacher or holistic therapist of any discipline, this will put you in good standing, but is not essential.
The pre-requisites are:
- Fluent in the English language
- Desire to learn ceremonial phrases in Irish language
- Home office, internet and laser printer
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Reliable transport
- Exceptional customer service skills & experience
- Professional dress-sense.
- No conflict of interest with our goals or aims.
- Existing Member of ESF – as a Friend of Earth Spiritualist Foundation
- Fluent Irish will place you in good standing, but is not essential.
Modes of Training
The training we provide you is a mixture of distance education with an assigned mentor, and in class training. With a majority being distance education whichy you can study at your own pace. However this is not online training. You have access to your mentor by video or telephone when ever you need your questions answered.
How to Apply
We always like to hear from those with a genuine calling to our work. If you believe you have what it takes to train with us and become a valued member of our Clergy team, please email your CV with a covering letter explaining how and when you found your spiritual path including and explanation of your calling to join us, including your area of interest within our team, and the name of the existing ESF Clergy member who has nominated you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Email to: info (at) earthspiritualist (dot) ie
944 total views, 1 views today